...or some shit like that anyway...
I don't really know if this is any use for anyone... Somebody asked something about these on the board so... I will put this up. Now it's up to mva to remove it if he wants. :-)
Sorry for the stoopid guitar emulation again. I changed the settings on the infector a bit but it's still just a synth and sounds like one too. No blues anymor though... I lended some guitar lines... :-) Respect to the original song and original band who played it.
Set step value to 8 in the sequence editor to see what's happening!
I actually had quite much fun with this so here goes: (Check the numbers on the master track)
1. Flat 4/4. I used TPB=8 because I like it that way...
2. Triplets or whatever they are called. TPB=12 but I could have done it with TPB=6 too I guess. The beat should be the same than in 1. but now it is "streched" to "fit" TPB=12.
3. More triplets. This time TPB=8. I used the notedelay command in infector to make them. Infectors notedelay doesn't seem to bee too accurate though. It sounds a bit different than the prevoius one because of that. Might sound better though. Not too many machines have notedelay although it is very usefull. Matilde tracker has it and infector but I don't know any others. (Oldschool tracker style pichbends are usefull too. I mean commands 1-3... Devs: Hint hint hint... :-)
4. Pretty straight forvard again... Just had to put the rest of the riff there too. :-)
5. Some 3/4 shit with TPB=6. Or maybe I'm just confused what 3/4 means...
6. Groovin more... Shuffled beat with TPB=12 or then I don't know what shuffle is...
I hope someone will have some use for this info... Newbies maybe... Well I learned some things while making this... Maybe I start using TPB=12 more. Did some of this in work. :-)